04 November 2011

what's in my head

a wish list:

  • study/train in the Montessori method and have a Montessori home
  • get a master's in exercise science and pursue either whole family fitness (see idea below); fitness/exercise for cancer survivors, particularly breast cancer; or women's fitness in preparing for, during, and post pregnancy.
  • start a blog about family fitness (bookworm family fitness: a guide to an active lifestyle for un-sporty people like us)
  • homeschool my kids at least some of their school years
  • have a hand made home: home made clothing, pillows, bedding, artwork, etc.
  • learn to build furniture (see ana-white.com ... so excited about this one!)
  • be awesome in general and not have days like yesterday when i'm NOT awesome, even though my family seemed to like me anyway, except maybe james, who still loves me even when he doesn't like me very much. that happens you know.

No comments: